Home
Resume
Videos
Gallery
Blog
Links
Contact

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blog #2: December 2009



It's been a busy couple of months since the launch of this site, so I wanted to clue you all in on the latest happenings...

  • Shot and wrapped the short film "Women in Hats" in which I play Olivia Harper, the wife of a strict and conservative pastor who staunchly opposes the liturgical dance ministry my dear friend Maybelle (Dele Ogundiran) wishes to start in the church. The film is set in 1947, and the detailed attention to the period is clear in every shot. The script is great, the cast and crew were wonderful, and no doubt the final project will be excellent! Though we're currently in post-production, check out the behind the scenes photos at : http://www.kimstinger.com/gallery.php
  • Shot a CBS promo spot for NCIS. If you are a fan of the network, look for me as the barbeque hostess who slaps a guest upside the head!
  • And finally, this time of year is always busy as screenings for all of the year's best movies take place around Hollywood, with each film vying for award nominations. I was fortunate enough to catch a few... Up in the Air (highly recommended) and Nine (very good) were my faves. The stars came out to support both films, so here's a quick fan-girl shot of me, George Clooney (... and some random guy with him.) ...Ok, so it's not the up close, intimate shot I'd LOVE to get, but hey-- it's still George Freakin' Clooney!!! Thought I'd share :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I'm a fan of you, and wish you all the best in your endeavors. Doc.

February 6, 2010 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Kim Stinger said...

Thanks so much for the support Doc! It is truly appreciated. :)

February 6, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


© 2009 Kim Stinger. Site designed by Cynthia Lin.